THIS IS A PSA
THIS APP IS CALLED SAFETREK AND IS ABSOLUTELY INVALUABLE TO ANYONE WALKING ANYWHERE WHERE THEY DONT FEEL SAFE
YOU ENTER YOUR INFO AND SET A PIN AND THEN WHENEVER YOU DONT FEEL SAFE, YOU HOLD DOWN THE BLUE BUTTON UNTIL YOU DO
ONCE YOU RELEASE THE BUTTON, YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO ENTER YOUR PIN, AND IF YOU DONT THE POLICE WILL BE NOTIFIED OF YOUR LOCATION AND DISTRESS CALL
I TRULY BELIEVE THIS APP CAN HELP SOMEONE OUT THERE SO PLEASE DOWNLOAD IThttps://itunes.apple.com/us/app/safetrek/id716262008?mt=8
signal boost the shit out of this
THIS IS AMAZING SPREAD THE WORD
I think the “women are mysterious” thing can also come from:
1) Women actually being quite clear, but not telling men what they want to hear. ”She said she doesn’t want to talk to me? So many mixed messages and confusing signals!”
2) Women not having cheat codes. ”I tried being nice, and she didn’t have sex with me. I tried being an asshole, and she didn’t have sex with me. Come on, there’s got to be some kind of solution to this puzzle!”
3) Women not being a hive mind. ”First a woman told me that she likes guys with big muscles. Then the very next day a woman told me she thinks muscles aren’t attractive at all. Make up your mind, women!”
4) An individual woman doing something confusing, and instead of asking “why is she doing this now?” men ask “why do women always do this?”
Don’t date anyone who’s intimidated by feminism.
Don’t date anyone who thinks it’s a threat to men and masculinity.
Love yourself. Don’t settle for a piece of shit.
Go Forth and Educate Yourselves!
I’d also highly recommend watching the Jane Elliot Brown-eye/Blue-eye experiments, which can be found here:
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pv8mCHbOrs (Part 1)
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neEVoFODQOE (Part 2 - Has very important points on Reverse Racism and how it doesn’t exist, and it also dismantles the “We All Bleed Red” mentality.)
Not only should you educate yourself but use this for good. Look around you and help others who don’t have this privilege. Hiring, donating, community service, etc.
After this post went viral, the original artist had to delete their tumblr because they were inundated with death threats.
There were people more offended by this comic than offended by the existence of racial disparities—to the point where they threatened this artist’s life.
i fucking love this so much, like, see guys this is why you should support the gays— sorry, gay MEN, because they serve a function for us, the bros. so there’s more women “for us,” all of these women that are unquestionably for us, the women that exist for us. what is the name of this meme, The Useful Homosexual?